Rough Country (1307) 2" Front End Leveling Kit
- Buy New: $49.95
as of 12/13/2017 12:45 UTC details
- Sales Rank:851
- Clothing Size:2 Inch
- Size:2 Inch
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.25
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 6.2 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- FITMENT: Chevrolet: 07-13 Avalanche 1500 4WD/2WD, 07-18 Silverado 1500 4WD/2WD, 07-17 Suburban 1500 4WD/2WD, 07-17 Tahoe 4WD/2WD; GMC: 07-18 Sierra 1500 4WD/2WD, 07-17 Yukon 4WD/2WD, 07-17 Yukon XL 1500 4WD/2WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Lower strut mount extensions and hardware
- BENEFITS: Maintains factory ride quality; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle; No need to disassemble your struts to install; 100% simple bolt-on installation; Works with all OEM control arms
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Does not fit 2014-2016 GMC "Denali" models; Does not fit 2007 "Classic" models
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 3-5 hours; Backspacing: Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 285/75 R17; Weight: 1.75-lbs; Superseded: 1307A, 1308
This spacer measures 1” thick, but provides 2” of lift to the vehicle once it’s installed. This additional lift is due to suspension geometry of the vehicle. If the spacer was 2” thick, it would provide closer to 3 to 4” of lift.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.