Veepeak OBD2 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader for Check Engine Light, Read & Clear Trouble Codes for OBD II/EOBD Compliant Vehicles
- Category:Automotive Parts and Accessories
- Buy New: $10.87 (On sale from $16.99)
as of 3/17/2018 12:42 UTC details
- You Save: $6.12 (36%)
- Sales Rank:5
- Clothing Size:VP30 Scanner with Cable
- Size:VP30 Scanner with Cable
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.55
- Dimensions (in):9.6 x 6 x 1.5
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:OBDCheck VP30
- Wide Vehicle Coverage - works with OBD-II/EOBD compliant vehicles (year 1996 and newer in the US, no brand limitation); Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM
- Fix simple problems yourself before visiting the mechanic - Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), turns off check engine light and review I/M readiness monitors for preparing emission test.
- Cost-efficient solution - retrieves same information as expensive scanners; keep engine performance in good shape with regular inspections and prevents future costly repairs
- Simple to use - stand-alone unit without the need for an additional laptop or cellphone to operate; no App/software to purchase; no batteries needed
- Peace of mind - 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Generic trouble code (P0xxx) definitions are included in the user manual. NOT for other systems such as abs, airbag, tpms, etc.
The Veepeak VP30 CAN OBDII Scan Tool provides you with easy and quick access to engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant cars and light trucks. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve many same information as large expensive scanners. It retrieves vehicle information, identifies engine trouble codes, and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light. It's easy to use; just plug in and you are all set.
* Works with domestic and imported cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant: Year 1996 and after in the US, Year 1998 and after in Canada, etc.
* Supported OBD II protocols: CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000
* Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
* Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
* Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Highly reliable and accurate with easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
* Safely communicates with the vehicle on-board computer
* Stand-alone unit without the need for an additional laptop or cellphone to operate
* No batteries needed -- powered by attached OBD II cable
1 x Veepeak OBD II Scan Tool with fixed 2ft cable
1 x User Manual with P0xxx generic DTC definitions included (manufacturer specific DTCs not included)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WinningEcom.com