Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉~ 716℉ (-50℃ ~ 380℃), Yellow and Black
- Buy New: $15.99
as of 4/22/2018 22:09 UTC details
- Sales Rank:44
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Lasergrip 774
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 3.9 x 1.4
- Warranty:1-year warranty by etekcity
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Model:Lasergrip 774
- Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃
- Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Laser grip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don't blindly guess where you're pointing your Infrared Thermometer
- Added Function: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Note: Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9mW; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit (Range: -58℉~716℉ / -50℃ to +380℃)
- Built-in laser for precisely aiming; one 9-volt battery (Included)
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1; Emissivity: 0.95(fixed); Response Time:
- Auto Shut-off & Data Hold Function & Low Battery Indicator & Backlight Display Selection
- FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS approved; 2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement shold approximately be 14.17inches (36cm).
Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Thermometer guns have been used by major airports and security offices during the 2014 Ebola outbreak.
Aim with precision at whatever you wish to measure, thanks to the laser beam guidance feature. Even from a far distance, the laser provides a mark to ensure accuracy every time you make a measurement.
The Infrared lens inside the Lasergrip 774 Thermometer provides temperature readings without the need to touch or come close to anything dangerously hot or cold. You'll be able to effortlessly measure high temperatures, hazardous and inaccessible objects, and even moving targets; such as hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, swimming pools, bath water, wine coolers, hot asphalt, electric bearings, and much more.
Temperature Range: -50℃～380℃ (-58℉～716℉)
Accuracy: ±2% or 2℃
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity Adjustable: 0.95(fixed)
Response Time and Wavelength: <500ms and (8-14)um
Repeatability: ±1% or±1℃
Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
Storage Temperature: -20-50℃ (-4-122℉)
Operating Temperature: 0-50℃ (50-122℉)
Certifactions: FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS
1 x Etekcity Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
1 x 9-Volt Battery
1 x User's Manual
2 Year Warranty by Etekcity
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WinningEcom.com